Survival Life – Hybeam Flashlight Review
In the darkest of times, you need a beacon of hope…..let there be light!.
Aircraft grade aluminium, brighter than 24 flashlights combined, scalloped ends for self defence…..For FREE?
Meet The Hybeam Flashlight!
Who Makes Them?
The Hybeam flashlight is provided by the company Survival Life. Survival life is a blog/store that is very prominent in the prepping/survival space. If you haven’t checked them out already, I highly suggest that you do. You can find them here: Survival Life. Survival life have been running multiple deals where the only price you have to pay is shipping, awesome right?.
The Hybeam flashlight is constructed of aircraft grade aluminium. This means that the flashlight itself is very tough, light and durable…..if you do find yourself out of batteries then the flashlight can be used as a means of defence also. The casing itself has a sort of bevelled edge that will allow you to break glass if necessary.
For its size and price range this flashlight really is quite special. Its main features are:
- Authentic YAG bulb – It would take around 24 ordinary flashlights to match the intensity of the Hybeam.
- Crafted from military grade aircraft aluminium.
- 3 Stage switch- High, Low and Strobe setting.
- Bevelled edge so this could be used as a defence tool if necessary.
The Good Points
Please Note: Some points have been taken from other reviewers as to provide the most honest review as possible for you.
- Compact design to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Ultra bright bulb designed for military use
- High grade aircraft aluminium construction
- Waterproof casing
The Bad Points
- Low run time dependant on setting used
Overall, if you are looking for a tough, durable, light flashlight with a high intensity bulb then this is the one for you. This is a deal that is simply too good to miss!.you will only have to pay for shipping and nothing else!.