Survival Life – Everstryke Match Review
The inevitable has happened……its dark, you’re cold and all alone……Not any more!.
Over 15,000 strikes from one match?……..That’s impossible…….or is it?
Meet the EverStryke match!
Who Makes Them?
The Everstryke match is provided by the company Survival Life. Survival life is a blog/store that is very prominent in the prepping/survival space. If you haven’t checked them out already, I highly suggest that you do. You can find them here: Survival Life. Survival life have been running multiple deals where the only price you have to pay is shipping, awesome right?.
The Everstryke seems to be constructed entirely out of metal. This means that it is both tough and durable, exactly what you’d need if you were looking to ignite a spark in even the most treacherous of conditions which is what the everystyke was made for.
The Everstryke is simply a source of ignition to start a fire. This is not to say that it doesnt have some very nifty features packed into a small package, some features are:
- Ferro rod and wick included in one small package.
- Each match is capable of up to 15,000 strikes.
- Ferro rod strikes at 3,000 degrees and flame burns at 600.
- Packaged in a pocket sized container that you can take anywhere with you.
The Good Points
Please Note: Some points have been taken from other reviewers as to provide the most honest review as possible for you.
- Compact design to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Up to 15,000 strikes from one match!
- Easy to use – if you can strike a match you can use the Everstryke
The Bad Points
- Rubber gasket for fuel MAY be temperamental so lighter fluid MAY evaporate.
Overall, if you are looking for a pocket sized source of ignition that will ensure you can always start a fire no matter what the weather conditions then the Everstryke is definitely the one for you!.you will only have to pay for shipping and nothing else!.